Kaleidoscope XR is looking to hire a skilled Web Developer to build our client management system. We are a VR/AR company specializing in training simulations, working on cutting-edge projects. As a company, we’re focused on doing social good and work extensively within healthcare and other sectors. We put game development techniques and gaming technologies to work, building fun and effective multi-user platforms which improve care and save lives.
- Design, develop and implement a web-based client management platform
- Work with the rest of the development team to integrate web application with Unreal 5 Application
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Web Developer in a client-facing role
- Experience developing front end and back-end aspects of a web application while considering issues such as scalability and security
- Collaborative team player
- Experience with VR or AR
- Experience using and integrating with Unreal Engine 4/5
What we offer
Please submit a cover letter, resume to [email protected], and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Competitive Wages
- Work from home
- Flexible Scheduling
- A chance to work on cool things with great people doing greater things